Movement represents constant change, transformation, but also stillness – as an integral part of everyone’s life. The body is our companion, the instrument through which we experience and enjoy life. For me as a physiotherapist, these are the main tools I use in therapy – the body, so that one can feel better and enjoy themselves.
I perceive every person as a whole being, and that is why I focus not only on your physical health. It is important to me that you feel safe during therapy. I am here to show you a way to move differently, not only painlessly, but to enjoy movement. And also how to feel your body, listen to it, and approach it with kindness, respect and reverence. I work with both women and men. I like to incorporate elements of bodywork into the therapy, because it shows ways to bring joy to your life through your active efforts. I focus on pelvic floor and women’s health topics.
I will be happy to be your guide on your journey. I look forward to meeting you.
- 2020 – 2022 Applied Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Palacký University in Olomouc, Mgr.
- 2017 – 2020 Physiotherapy, Applied Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Palacký University in Olomouc, degree Bc.
- 2021 (August): Hamza Profesional Hospital, Luže-Košumberk, practice in the children’s and adult ward, 4 weeks
- 2021 (May-June): Prostějov Hospital, internship at the Medical Rehabilitation Centre, 2 weeks
- 2021 (February): Sanatorium Klimkovice, practice in the children’s and adult ward, 2 weeks, individual and group therapy
- 2021 (January): University Hospital Brno, one week practice in the spinal unit
- 2019 (July-August): Hrabyně, internship in the RÚ Hrabyně, 3 weeks
- 2019 Barefoot B – diagnosis and therapy (Groofy, Brno)
- 2020 Pelvic Floor – the 3×3 Method for physiotherapists (Renata Sahani, Prague)
- 2020 Barefoot shoes and strong feet (Bc. Štěpán Haškovec, CKP Roseta) online
- 2021 Diastasis – introduction part (Groofy, Brno)
- 2022 Fundamentals of the Vojta Method (RL-CORPUS, Olomouc)
- 2022 Lomi lomi nui – Kahuna Bodywork (Mahalo, Vojtěch Chládek)
- 2023 The method of Ludmila Mojžíšová – part A (Hana Volejníková, Vyškov)
- 2023 Pelvic floor – introduction part + active therapy (GrooFy, Brno)